Welcome to the Fracture Care Resources Centre
of the FFN website
A comprehensive suite of resources on the care of people who have suffered fragility fractures is available to FFN members. FFN has developed the Fracture Care Resources Centre to serve as a one-stop global information hub for healthcare professionals, health system administrators, policymakers and payers from both the public and private sectors.
The topics covered include:
- Fragility fracture overview: Current knowledge on the global epidemiology of fragility fracture, the impact these fractures have on sufferers and the financial burden imposed on health system budgets.
- The 6 Themes of the FFN: The current state-of-the-art in peri-operative care, surgical treatment, rehabilitation, secondary prevention, research and education, and changing healthcare policy.
- Fragility fracture care guidelines: Links to clinical guidelines relating to the care of fragility fracture sufferers throughout the world.
- Fragility fractures registries: Learn about the growing number of jurisdictions which have established fragility fracture registries.
- Resources and webinars: FFN maintains a literature registry of publications relating to the 6 themes of the FFN, and a new webinar series to be launched in 2014 provides a platform to learn from colleagues who have established high performing models of care at the local, regional and national level.
FFN members can log in above. If you are currently not an FFN member, you can gain immediate access to the Fracture Care Resources Centre and enjoy other benefits by joining the FFN now.